• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Multiple Personality Disorder / Multiple Forum Logins?

this is what i am thinking and really you are not_sirmyck just using his account. how can we ever be sure?

I think we'll all be ok as long as we stay out of their garden and don't take any walks alone with him.

Yeah, from what I know so far, I think the SirMyk garden is a scary place to be.

I doubt many have ever returned from there.

"My Sirmyk your avatar sure looks nice today" (Ronny is slowly backing out of thread and fleeing the forum)

Hey, what's that behind you?

While SirMyk (or Not_SirMyk?) turns around, leckert runs as fast as his chubby little legs will carry him out of the garden. He runs with no thought but terror, and wakes the next morning in the center of a 90' crop circle - maniacal laughter echoes through the shafts of wheat.

leckert said:
Hey, what's that behind you?

While SirMyk (or Not_SirMyk?) turns around, leckert runs as fast as his chubby little legs will carry him out of the garden. He runs with no thought but terror, and wakes the next morning in the center of a 90' crop circle - maniacal laughter echoes through the shafts of wheat.
I don't know if I would call them shafts. Maybe stalks.

Back