• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

My Book Review ;)

Which of the following books is your favorite?

• The Last Nazi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Privilege of Youth

• Splinter Cell

• Guilt

• Mystic River

• Total voters

MyRon

Hey, people... What's up?
I'm new here... Hope to get along just find and stick around : )

Here's my book review, also available at - http://users.tapuz.co.il/yr/temp/MyBookReview.html

Tell me what you think:

CURRENTLY READING: The Last Nazi (Stan Pottinger) – Stay tuned...
The Privilege of Youth (Dave Pelzer) – Deceivingly showed a lot of promise, failed to deliver.
Splinter Cell (Tom Clancy) – Typical Hollywood stuff :-/
Guilt (Hilary Norman) – A real craftsmanship.
The Da Vinci Code (Dan Brown) – Superfluous details may make you sleepy, but otherwise – great revelations keep you glued.
Deception Point (Dan Brown) – Recommended! Innovative plot, nothing foreseen.
Digital Fortress (Dan Brown) – Awesome! Fast-paced, keeps you guessing to the very end!
Mystic River (Dennis Lehane) – Great writing, the images leap off the page, though the plot isn’t particularly enthralling. Poor ending. :-(

Have you read any of these books?
Wanna chat about it?
ICQ#: 263428847

I can't vote because I haven't read any of them! I did buy The Da Vinci Code a couple of weeks ago though, so should hopefully be reading it soon. :)

Ok :) I liked "Digital Fortress" better...

If you don't have the patience to read lengthy books that sometimes make you sleepy, you should read "Digital Fortress" by Dan Brown... Ummm... in my opinion it's much better than "The Da Vinci Code"...

Don't get me wrong, I loved The Da Vinci Code, but... I think Dan Brown made it a little too lengthy for my taste :(

Ron.

Oh, I'm used to reading lengthy books that could sometimes do with a bit of editing - Stephen King is one of my favourite authors! :D

I found Deception point a bit lengthy. I liked it, but I prefer digital fortress over it. somehow I just didn't get into deception point as I did into the other dan brown books. DaVinci and Angels & Demons are awesoem though.
Is Brown writing a new book right now? Anyone know anything about it?

Exactly...!

bob 5000 said:
I found Deception point a bit lengthy. I liked it, but I prefer digital fortress over it. somehow I just didn't get into deception point as I did into the other dan brown books. DaVinci and Angels & Demons are awesoem though.
Is Brown writing a new book right now? Anyone know anything about it?

You're right! Deception Point isn't as exciting as Digital Fortress... Dan chose to over-elaborate on the hi-tech NASA technology and the plot seemed to take a back-seat to it, at times : (
But overall - I liked them both (Digital Fortress better)

Back