• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

My Favorite Graphic Novel This Year So Far

Danny_Smith

Cash Cow by Marc Ellison and Christian Magurara is a mature themed book about a Tanzanian girl who is sold by a father to be the wife of a brutal man. The book is a very good and serious story.

I like the different Transformers Series and will be interested to read the sequel to More Than Meets the Eye, Lost Light. I'm also a big fan of The Maxx series.

I like the different Transformers Series and will be interested to read the sequel to More Than Meets the Eye, Lost Light. I'm also a big fan of The Maxx series.

Hi. I am reading DMZ right now. It is a pretty good story, but I am losing interest. I bought Sex. It is about a former superhero that is learning to live like a normal person. The reviews were very divided.

Hi. Forgot, I am beginning to appreciate Papergirls. It was one of six titles that were said to be similar to the Netflix series Stranger Things.

Back