• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

My new book My conversations with God

Carlos Aranda

I just wanted to share my new book that just came out. It is called My conversations with God. It is a biblical perspective on how God wants us to view and get through the trials and troubles that come our way everyday. It is available on kindle, nook and iTunes marketplace. It is available in print as well through amazon, Barnes & Noble and through my publishers site Tate Publishing.

Hi Carlos,

It is permissible to put links in this thread so that people can find the book more easily.

I just wanted to share my new book that just came out. It is called My conversations with God. It is a biblical perspective on how God wants us to view and get through the trials and troubles that come our way everyday. It is available on kindle, nook and iTunes marketplace. It is available in print as well through amazon, Barnes & Noble and through my publishers site Tate Publishing.
It can be found on amazon on this link http://www.amazon.com/My-Conversati...ds=My+Conversations+with+God+by+Carlos+Aranda

Back