• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

My post does not show

Flowerdk4

I have just posted a reply in a thread in the author forum. The thead says that my post is the last one, but when I open the thread, my post is not to be seen anywhere.
I have tried to post the same post again but I cant.
Please help!

Flowerdk4 said:
Oh well, I tried to post the post again and it showed twice. Dunno what happened.
I've also noticed that. Seems to occur when the post is at a change of page. it will show up in the index as being there, but not there when you open the page and look. It eventually shows when another post is made to the new page, either by you as in your case, or by someone else. Very vexing. But only occasional for some strange reason. grrrrrrrrr :mad:
Peder

This happens every once in a while, and nobody seems to know what is happening. However, the post will reappear when someone else posts in the thread.

Apologies. My error. SFG75 has two different threads regarding Sinclair Lewis. I became confused, thinking I had posted in one of his threads, when in fact, I had posted in the other. Then, I saw this thread regarding technical problems, and assumed such problems were also affecting my post.

I think that this is a bug with the current version of vBulletin forum software as a few other forums have reported it.

I'll look into it though.

Back