• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

name of this book? crime murder

mybooklove

kickbox
hi, I have been wanting to read this book again or at least remember it's name, but I haven't find it, I have search online in books sites and everything.... the book stars with a woman staying at a house because the owners are out of town of something, she is watching the house. At night she while she at the house, she sees a man out by the pool and she thinks he's going to break into the house, so she kills him. I really dont remember much detail but after she kills him, she starts to cut him into pieces to get him out of the house. She then commits other murders, I think all of them were men, but she isn't really a criminal or a murder, at least thats what I remember. But does kill several people out of accidents of some sort. Please help me with this book, I really want to read it again, its really good, the details. The front COVER of the book was a woman as a shadow, at midnight or something. I kinda remember the name had something to do with night if I'm not mistaken......

The House Sitter by Judith R. Parker ?

Synopsis: Taking a job as a house sitter in rural Oregon, Karen Gunderson believes that she and her daughter have finally escaped her abusive ex-husband, but she soon discovers that she is being stalked by both her ex-husband and a homicidal maniac.

thanks for your reply :D, I search THe House Sitter but I'm still not sure if thats the book, the cover doesnt seem like it at all, and the author picture was in the book too and he looked different too, but I would have to start reading that book to be 100% sure it isn't. The book im looking for I remember was kinda sex related too.

Back