• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

national identity

Well clearly insanity isn't a national thing, it applies all around the world.

Now where did I leave that chicken.

It would have been dinner yesterday but I had lost my glasses, and ate the dog instead. But I've found my glasses and will try the chicken today.

hay82 said:
It would have been dinner yesterday but I had lost my glasses, and ate the dog instead. But I've found my glasses and will try the chicken today.

i think you are posting on the wrong thread, you should be over in cuisine. i'd like to see the recipe that can subsitute dog for chicken. :D
i think i'll start calling you martha.

jenngorham said:
i think you are posting on the wrong thread, you should be over in cuisine. i'd like to see the recipe that can subsitute dog for chicken. :D
i think i'll start calling you martha.
And then you shall have it... when I get around to writing it down. Kids love it but it's very messy to make, and do leave out that they are eating their dog.

Not sure about me being called Martha, my masculine side is frail enough as it is.

Back