• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Ncis la

chiangmaifalcon

I watched first 2 episodes of this show. It is not bad but I do not really see the point of it. I think NCIS is better and this show is sort of overdoing it. I suppose they are copying CSI with having the same show in different places.

You're right that it isn't quite as good as NCIS but it does have it's good qualities. I like all the actors, who do a really good job of their characters. Last nights show was top notch. It cleared up a mystery of one of the minor characters and will bring some closure (I think) to another mystery of Callen.

I loved the original NCIS and watched it for at least years 2 - 5, only stopping because I got rid of the television. Well, to be more accurate, we got rid of the satellite company. We live pretty much in the boon docks, so there isn't a viable signal out here without some sort of dish.

I saw a few of the NCIS/LA and didn't particularly care for it.
The only character that I could honestly say that intrigued me was the one in charge, Linda Hunt. She is always good, and brings a dry sense of humor to any role she plays.

I guess it's the same reasoning as all the CSI entries. I do agree with you though, enough is enough. The lack of originality is disheartening.
We don't have reception for TV anymore though, so it's a moot point for us.
Happily. :D

I guess it's the same reasoning as all the CSI entries. I do agree with you though, enough is enough. The lack of originality is disheartening.
We don't have reception for TV anymore though, so it's a moot point for us.
Happily. :D

Unless you have dialup, it's not a moot point. Hulu will hook you up.

I don't think that CSI and NCIS are even compatible. I stopped watching CSI after about the first three years. I just couldn't take Sara Sidle anymore. She was a character I totally disliked. And I've never seen the two spinoffs CSI-Miami or CSI-New York.

As for NCIS that was a spinoff of JAG which I liked a lot and then NCIS had their own spinoff of NCIS-Los Angeles . They are so much better than the CSI series. There is a major amount of humor in both although the original show is still the absolute best for their stories. I never miss it and watch every rerun that is on. Gibbs is one of the best characters on TV Mark Harmon has always been one of my favorites in whatever he's in.

Well back to Dr. WHO. *S*

Back