• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Need a Suggestion

nsanders81

I just finished reading all of Tom Clancy's Ryanverse books and now I am looking for a new series along the same line to read. I was wondering if anyone could give me a hint about a new series or group of books to read.

Thank you for you comments.

Here's a list of authors writing this kind of book:

Larry Bond, Dale Brown, Joe Buff, James H. Cobb, Stephen Coonts, Harold Coyle, Jack Du Brul, Paul Garrison, David Hagberg, James W. Huston, Dean Ing, Gordon Kent, Richard Marcinko, R.J. Pineiro, David Poyer, Matthew Reilly, Patrick Robinson, Chris Stewart, Craig Thomas, Joe Weber, Robin A. White

Another old one i'm rehashing just for the halibut. I second the Dale Brown, David Poyer, Larry Bond, Patrick Robinson, Harold Coyle, Stephen Coonts, Joe Weber. Also like to add Richard Herman Jr, Bart Davis & Micahel DiMercurio to the list. Perhaps even John J Nance, although that's more civilian in nature. I might add that CA Mobley and Bob Norris would make nice little escapes from the long drawn out lines the others listed have created.

But boy is this old! I'm just typing to type.

Back