• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Need discount on magazine subscriptions

laurel.reads

Hi people, I have a flair for reading magazines and I have subscriptions going for a bunch of them. It’s getting heavy on my pocket and I cannot make up my mind to quit any of them. Is there a place where I can get the subscriptions in discount or get a variety to choose from? Please let me know if you people know any good deals????

All of us have some or the other interests and I too have some interests in reading magazines. Mostly I would like to go for the tech ones cause that interests me more than anything else. I know a place where you can get discount magazine subscriptions and that too with a variety also. That will be a place where I think you can get your magazines at the sought rates.

Happy Reading!!!

Hi people, I have a flair for reading magazines and I have subscriptions going for a bunch of them. It’s getting heavy on my pocket and I cannot make up my mind to quit any of them. Is there a place where I can get the subscriptions in discount or get a variety to choose from? Please let me know if you people know any good deals????

Could you get together with a group of like-minded people, each take on a couple of subscriptions, and then circulate the magazines?

Back