• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Need help! bonuses to be included in a limited quantity book

zimer92

hi, can someone please help me with this question?

I already have the book for free to view on my website or to be download in .pdf format but I also want to make some money. Therefore I will be self-publishing my book with the limited quantity of only 3,000-4,000. My audience will be at least 5 million to 10 million or more so I am not doing it just for money but to make a name for myself and someone can just rewrite what i wrote and give it or free so it is best I do it first.

Since I already have the book for free for readers to view, I want to know what should I include as a bonus to intice readers to also pre-order it. I will be selling it for $30-$35 plus shipping. It will be 150 pg. long and it is about something no one ever wrote it before. I am thinking of adding cheap stuff that i can buy in bulk or wholesale (keychain, posters, custom cds). Also, every book will be signed by me.

Also, can you tell me authors that have done already what I am trying to do and what bonuses they included in the published limited version of their book which was also available for free online?

that's all.

will appreciate any advice:)

Anyone has any other ideas?

Also, I forgot to inform that I won't be buying the books prior to how many people will buy it because they will be pre-ordering it. That is why, I will say "I have limited quantity" and whatever the amount is sold (1,000 etc) within a few weeks, I will purchase that in bulk from self-publishing services.

Well I can tell you from the get go that I wouldn't pay such an amount of money for a self published book and certainly wouldn't do it when the book is available online for free. I'm sorry but as an author myself I can tell you right now to quit dreaming.

well my book is unique. I am writing about no one EVER wrote about and a discovery no one knows. (like einstein theory of relativity which was never heard before). So won't that make A HUGE DIFFERENCE?

Also, I forgot to inform that I won't be buying the books prior to how many people will buy it because they will be pre-ordering it. That is why, I will say "I have limited quantity" and whatever the amount is sold (1,000 etc) within a few weeks, I will purchase that in bulk from self-publishing services.

well my book is unique. I am writing about no one EVER wrote about and a discovery no one knows. (like einstein theory of relativity which was never heard before). So won't that make A HUGE DIFFERENCE?

If it actually was that unique, and/or well written why do you self-publish.

Back