• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Need help on a book's title

pulserider

Been racking my brain trying to remember a book I read long time ago.I know there was more then one book to the series since the end had a to be continued type of ending.
Its about a power armored soldier who witnessed his teammates transforming into a berseker type creature from alien parasites placed inside their armor.Apparently the parasites were placed in the armor during a war on a sand planet by their own government.One parasite refused to succumb to its dark nature and developed a bond with the soldier.Being the sole survivor of that massacre this lone soldier vowed to find the person responsible.He names the parasite boogy or boogie and later teams up with a woman.the parasite had the ability to fix or reroute power thru out the armor and even could move it by self will.
Well thats about all I can remember.Its a good book thats why I want to try to figure out what it was called.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.:)

Back