• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Need help with Fantasy book name.

funk doct spock

I can't for the life of me remember this book name. I read it in 1999 when I was in the military after being bored and picking up a random book. I'm not much of a book reader but this one caught my attention. I read it atleast 5 times from front to back.

The title is something like The Revenant or The Remenant. I searched ans earched for those two titles and everything that came up wasn't it. It's about a man who goes into an opposite of our world to hunt demons. The world looks almost the same as ours it's just all run down and devilish. In order for him to do that though this female has to send him there. If I remember correctly he does it to clense demons out of people. He can spot them because he sees fire behind their eyes and hears music. Later he actually goes to "hell" and these high-up demons capture him. One is a female who is interested in him. That's all I remember. Thanks.

It sounds alot like the movie "Constantine", perhaps there was a book that inspired it? I hope you find your book, it sounds interesting.

Back