• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

need more book suggestion please!

gr1mr3aper1989

Hey i need book suggestions i am a picky reader. I am looking for a book where the main is immortal (male or female) or becomes immortal. Please don't recommend the highlander series, or vampire books or werewolf no ghost either. (i want a living breather main protagonist) Anything else is acceptable also a love interest for the main is always highly appreciated but not a must. Sorry if i am to picky and thanks in advance!.

try "Anna dressed in blood" by katerin Blake
the hero is a ghost hunter and the heroine is a ghost and story pace is very good we will never get bored through out the book.

Juliet Immortal sound pretty good i will definitely check it out. Need more info on Octobers book of the month and where to find info because Google gives random info. The ghost book doesn't really interest me i got bored of those kind of books years ago (no ghost request refers to this reason). One of the book series i liked that i can give as an example or idea of what i like is The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini. Modern age is also highly accepted also (This is just and example). thanks for reply's and any more suggestions are welcome i will bee ben ridden for 3 or 4 weeks and i can read books as thick as the 7th harry potterbook and the final book of The Inheritance Cycle within 24 to 48 hours.(both of these books i have read in 1-2 days for each book).

The Last Unicorn by Peter S. Beagle.

I'm currently reading this. I've loved this story since I was young. Really proud, my sister got my copy signed by Peter S Beagle.
When I'm done reading it, I'm going to frame it in a shadow box

Back