• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Need password change help

pookiesdilemma

Took a long hiatus and when I returned, the site granted me a temp password which allows me access through that email. However, when I put that temp pw in to try to put in my own pw, it states that the existing pw is wrong. I'm cut and pasting in the pw from the email, so I don't know how it could be wrong. Can you help me get my pw changed, please, or direct me to a site help area?

Took a long hiatus and when I returned, the site granted me a temp password which allows me access through that email. However, when I put that temp pw in to try to put in my own pw, it states that the existing pw is wrong. I'm cut and pasting in the pw from the email, so I don't know how it could be wrong. Can you help me get my pw changed, please, or direct me to a site help area?
Hi, Pookiesdilemma! Welcome back. :) I'm not sure why it's telling you your temporary password is wrong, but if you want to private message me the password you want, I can reset it for you.

Back