• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Need some help Guys with a book.

Quittakingmyname

This is all i Remember any help would be grateful.

There is this Guy that lives in the modern age and he's currently in college with his friend Simon. well they start going to investigate strange things appearing out of nowhere like mammoth's with spears in there flesh still alive. well they come across this very old ruin structure. Simon walks around it counter clockwise three times looking at it with the moon up and then goes inside to look but never comes back. so the main guy is worried for a while and starts seeing strange creatures. then he goes back to that site with a professional and disappears himself the same way Simon did and ends up in an alternate world in medieval times where he then tries to learn their ways and help save then from the evil demons and has something to do with singing stones that's broken. and that's all i can remember. any help would be grateful..

Updated::: nvm found out the book its called The Paradise War by Stephen Lawhead.. thanks anyway..

Last edited:
LOL but thanks for posting - I've been looking for that book for ages. And what you remember is pretty much all I remembered. .... there is another very similar series with a college professor who also goes through some standing stones back to kind of Arthurian times, although I don't remember it being Arthur specifically and he gets all mixed up in some druidic politics and stuff.

Ring any bells for you?

yes they do and there is one more book that i need help with it takes place in midevil times in early scottland and the princess runs away and she is found ashore and this big guy picks her up and takes her back to his place and it is an erotic adult book tho.

Back