• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

need title of old picture book

KarenZ

when I was about 7 or 8 my school teacher read us a picture book about an asian princess who wrestled men to free her kingdom's enslaved horses. It was probably made sometime in the '70s or maybe in the '80s It's pretty obscure. If anyone knows it or knows the title it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

?? no-one knows?

I'm pretty sure it had 'horses' in the title, not sure who the author was though.

any help would be good.

Well i did my usual Google search like i normally do for requests like this but came up with zip, nada, nothing :( Sometimes its impossible to find, im still searching for a book that my fiancee read as a girl and wants to find again, but no luck on the internet. I'll have another look when i have a mo :)

Oh, i did find a story called "The Wrestling Princess" in a book of Princess stories, but i dont think thats what you're looking for, as its about a princess who just likes wrestling!!

Phil

KarenZ may not be looking for this anymore but in case anyone is, I'm sure it's All the King's Horses by Michael Foreman

Back