• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Need to find this book

Eruanna

I am looking for the title of a book I read some years ago. If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it. It was about the childhood years of a boy as remembered by him years later. As such it had some strange parts even though it was mostly a common story. I remember 3 particular parts.

1) his dog dies at the vets and he wills it to live but it become more like a zombie dog and eventually he gives it to a neighbourhood boy who died some years before.

2) there was a teenager with a fast car who died in an accident and his ghost drives around the highways and I think he saves the boy at one point.

3) there are rummors of a huge aligator in the river and at one point the levys break and there is a flood in the house. The boy is on the kitchen table and has to fight the aligator off with a broomstick.

My family think I'm nuts, so if you can help me find this book again and prove it exists I would be ever so greatful.

Back