• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

New author and new to Book and Reader

ManicCanvas

Hi! I'm an aspiring author looking to expand my fan base and talk/collaborate with other avid readers and writers. I'm in my early 30s, female, and I live in Denver, Colorado. Book synopsis, link, and photo is below. Excited to be a part of Book and Reader!

A fairy-taled scope on the very real issue of domestic violence and spousal abuse, Basketcase tells an age old story in an empowering new direction. The royal wedding is over, and Prince Adam and his very new and royally inexperienced Princess Olive of Sidney are ready for happily-ever-after. The two are madly in love and have everything they need or ever could want, until a very unusual chain of events destroys the couple’s good fortune overnight. Adam and Olive awake to find an entirely different version of the Land of Sidney where there is no royalty and no record either of them has ever existed. Their brand new home has become decrepit and is falling apart and their physical appearances have grown inhumanly monstrous and ugly. With no explanation as to what might have caused the changes and a town full of people who shun them, Olive and Adam find they handle the unfortunate events very differently from one another. The couple’s true colors guide them in opposite directions, while their relationship with each other is put to the ultimate test.

https://www.amazon.com/Basketcase-C...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1459197808&sr=1-1

Please check out my
31a81853ef3bd4479e6c27ce34f4a41f.jpg

Back