• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

New author & great summer read!

kvans81

I am an avid reader and really enjoy a good book I can't put down. Whenever I get the chance, which isn't often much these days as I have a 5 month old baby, I immediately jump at the opportunity! I'm always keeping my eyes peeled for new authors that can keep my attention. A friend of mine just recommended this new author to me the other day, and I only find it fair to share. She came across the book at Amazon, read the reviews and said why not. Now she can't stop raving about it! Out of curiousity I ordered it myself and was very pleasantly surprised. Entertaining, mysterious, and original are just some words that come to mind.

The book is called Beneath the Dunes by Walter Ramsay. When searching this author I stumbled upon his website. I was interested to see that he's a part-time resident of the central Florida coast (where his book takes place) and that all the facts, landmarks included in his book are both real and accurate.

Definitely a must read everyone!! :star5:

Back