• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

New Author I Love and Why

Melissa Ball

Hello! I just read three books by the same author and the style and content amazed me. The books are; "The Everyday Remember: Holocaust Legacy", "Czech Mates: Holocaust Legacy" and "Escaping Death, Embracing Life: The Jack Grinbaum Holocaust Experience".

What I love about these books is that I learned about Holocaust Survivors by being introduced to them as people, first as older adults. The author, David Weiss, is the grandson of all four people in the book. He tells about his love for his grandparents and describes them in pictures and words beautifully. Then I could read about where they came from and everything they went through. I really felt like I was on a journey and didn't want to get off! There were such cute stories, I just found these books beyond endearing. I found them on Amazon Kindle but I know they are also available in paperback and Kindle Unlimited Free. Here's the link to the one I just completed.
https://www.amazon.com/Czech-Mates-...words=czech+mates+holocaust+legacy#nav-subnav
I also asked the author some follow up questions through his website www.HolocaustLegacyBooks.com

Attachments

• 20160419_164059-1.jpg
    20160419_164059-1.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 0
Back