• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

New Blog

thom1197

I've decided to create a blog on Blogger to update what I'm reading. This is more for myself than anybody else, but could you have a look at it and give my any tips for the layout or what I should post. Thanks in advance. The link is: http://b00kbuzz.blogspot.co.uk/

Last edited:
Hi Thom1197

Welcome to the forum.

Couple of things:

Firstly - please post self promoting stuff in this thread :)

Secondly - Publishing your email openly like that on the blog is going to get you swamped with spam before you can say 'Jack Robinson".

Thirdly - Try to match the colours in your logo to the design of your blog :) for a more integrated look.

And lastly - a. your facebook URL is wrong and b. you may not want to put it on your blog - think personal safety :)

Last edited:
Thanks. I've took all my personal details off of it because I wasn't really thinking when I put it all on. Also, was the, 'Firstly - please post self promoting stuff in this thread :)' line meant to have a link to another thread because it is not working.

Back