• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

New from A2.

alliterati

Don't I love that I can abbreviate Ann Arbor that way? Yes I do. Anyway, about me. I read (obviously) a lot. I write when I'm not completely clueless as to what to write (as I seem to be lately). I'm a student (not U of M but I hope to be one day). A perpetual student pretty much. If it paid I'd make a career of it. I can't keep jobs but I've been in college since I was 18 (I'm 24) and yes I'm still an undergrad. I live with my boyfriend (also a reader but not as obsessive as I) here in beautiful south-eastern Michigan (and it IS, that's not a joke), he works for the U and currently pays all our bills (except for a few of mine). I really like brackets (especially the round ones, or parentheses) and commentary on myself...(obviously). I have Asperger's Syndrome (a form of autism) which I'm sure is part of the reason I'm such an obsessive reader (and that like most things aren't anything I'd change, even if I could). My hobbies are reading and computing. My (current/main) interests are autism, perception, neuroscience and computers. Oh yes. And Harry Potter. Anyway, that's me. I've made some posts already. This was an afterthought.

Back