• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

New Here

Stu

Hi all. New to this forum. Found it through Yahoo.
I'm into Sci-fi and fantasy, however I'm trying to broaden my horizons!!

Welcome stu. You'll find us a friendly bunch. What are your fantasy and sci-fi favourites?

Cheers, martin :D

Thanks all. Sci-fi/fantasy wise I love Timescape by Gregory Benford, LOTR and Mars by Ben Bova.
However, I'm looking for something that ties in elements of the bible ie revelations etc with present day fiction. Can anyone help?

Originally posted by Stu
Thanks all. Sci-fi/fantasy wise I love Timescape by Gregory Benford, LOTR and Mars by Ben Bova.
However, I'm looking for something that ties in elements of the bible ie revelations etc with present day fiction. Can anyone help?
Have you read the Left Behind series?

Welcome by the way.

Originally posted by Stu
What's the Left Behind series?
Thanks for the welcome by the way!

Left Behind is a 12 book series by Tim Lahaye and Jerry B. Jenkins having to do with the Rapture and the last days on earth before and during the Tribulation.

I found it very entertaining. 11 books have been released to date.

Well I loved the Stand by SK and love the sound of the Left Behind series so I hope that helps with what I'm into.

Back