• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

New Here

O.G.G.

Pleased to find this place. Am sure that it will be a valued resource.

I am a guy who likes well written fiction, and Clancy, Tolkien, Nance, and Lawhead are a few of my favorite authors.

I am a bit discriminating about realism on subjects that purport to be realistic portrayals. And I am considered by many who have better literary tastes to be a little hardnosed about it.

Looking forward to seeing more of this site as time allows. I am about to embark on what is probably my eighth career change, and discretionary time is at a premium, for the moment.

JohnW
Old Gap Grove

I am a bit discriminating about realism on subjects that purport to be realistic portrayals. And I am considered by many who have better literary tastes to be a little hardnosed about it.

Nothing wrong with that.

For some reason or another, I haven't read any Tom Clancy in many, many years. It seems that all of his more recent stuff has been "Tom Clancy with ____". What was the last book he wrote himself? Red Rabbit?

Also, welcome to BAR. :D

Back