• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

New Look

Agreed, it is an improvement, much brighter. Only thing, for me at least, is the tannish/yellowish contrast color. That could use something........a little different. Less murky, more of a clear color to agree with the other.

Agreed, it is an improvement, much brighter. Only thing, for me at least, is the tannish/yellowish contrast color. That could use something........a little different. Less murky, more of a clear color to agree with the other.

Thanks, I'll see what I can come up with.

Brent, I think you can go with a slightly warmer shade of yellow that's not too bright. Perhaps FFDD77 or FFD788

I just noticed the top of the page has changed as well, looks nice. I like the way the stack of books brings attention to the main purpose of what the forum actually is (should be). Very clean looking.

And yes, the new FFD788 color bar is nice and warm looking, and clear! :D

I liked the old book with pens logo better than this one.

Well, the only thing I'd change about the present logo is to turn the books with the spine outward. Some titles could be shown, or blurred out, and maybe more books....

i like the new header image - it's clean and simple. effective.

have you thought about the status icons? and changing all the blue ones too (Post Reply, Edit, etc) to match the new colour scheme?

i like the new header image - it's clean and simple. effective.

have you thought about the status icons? and changing all the blue ones too (Post Reply, Edit, etc) to match the new colour scheme?

I have. It is something I will do soon.

i had a vbulletin site myself for a time, i had such fun changing all the icons, recolouring, adding smilies etc.. :) altho, i probably went overboard, just a touch perhaps. lol..

Back