• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

vestes

Hello to everyone.
I am looking forward to sharing information with others who love to read as much as I do.
vestes

Welcome... this is a nice forum for chatting up books and things... hope to see you on the forums sooner then later...

ah, welcome, vestes, welcome indeed! I hope that this day has found you well! And may night find you as equally well, for every new member to the forum is like another star added into the great firmament of our reasoned discussions.
...be kind to our great constellation, vestes, and do not bend our proport amiss, but incline our thoughts with demonstrations of your genius and good manner. Always prefer diplomacy, my good friend, and measure your compliments with all considerations that favor amiable gestures of good faith and artfulness.

ah, welcome, vestes, welcome indeed! I hope that this day has found you well! And may night find you as equally well, for every new member to the forum is like another star added into the great firmament of our reasoned discussions.
...be kind to our great constellation, vestes, and do not bend our proport amiss, but incline our thoughts with demonstrations of your genius and good manner. Always prefer diplomacy, my good friend, and measure your compliments with all considerations that favor amiable gestures of good faith and artfulness.

How poetic Helgi! :)

Welcome Vestes! :D

Back