• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

RichardLowry

I am an author and military historian. I have just published my first book, "The Gulf War Chronicles." It is a complete, factual account of Operation Desert Storm. Please visit www.gwchronicles.com for more information.

Greetings Richard!! Hope you enjoy the Forums!! :)

I used to be a bit of a military lore buff in my youth (ooh say, a couple of years ago ;) ) Unfortunately, i have not read much on the subject too recently, and cannot now understand a word that is said in a Dale Brown novel!

Good to have you here!!

Phil :)

Phil,

Then, "The Gulf War Chronicles" is for you. I spent a considerable amount of effort to write my account so that anyone could understand the stories. "Chronicles" is written in plain english, not in the mumbo-jumbo of military jargon.

Visit the web site. On the "purchase" page there is a link to the first several pages of chapter 1.

Regards,

hello Richard and welcome to this forum
i have read quite a few books about the Gulf war but all of them fiction. i like war books a lot especially the description of the planes

Back