• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Wabbit

Hi there.

I have a question: When I look to see what new posts there are it will say something like "16 new posts." When I actually click and it takes me to the page to display them, no matter what it says, I always get less posts listed. IF there are 16 new posts then when I click "new posts" why is it that I don't see 16 new posts? :)

Thanks in advance
regards
Wabbit.

*EDIT*
ok, just looked. It now says "17 new posts" When I click it says "Displaying 11 of 11 new posts." :)

There will be 17 new posts within 11 topics.

If someone had just looked at this board, before you posted, and then came back now, it would say they had 2 unread posts. Clicking on the link would only show one topic, this one, which contains the two unread posts.

Mxx

AHHHHHHHHH :)

Ok, thank you :) I just new it was going to be something obvious that I was missing lol

Regards
Silly Wabbit

no problem.

You may notice in a thread that the data of the post is shown at the bottom left - under the users avatar. There is an image of a page besides it which is blue when the post is old, but changes colour, to yellow, when the post is new. This helps you to easily find which posts are the new ones when you first go to a thread.

Mxx

Originally posted by murphyz

There is an image of a page besides it which is blue when the post is old, but changes colour, to yellow, when the post is new.

Whisper
Wabbits are colour-blind ;)

Third Man Girl

Nope, they're purple!!

Its TRUE!!!! They are only orange because of the chemicals pumped into them!! If they are grown organically then they are a pruplish colour!! I know that cos i read it in a newspaper ;)

Phil

Originally posted by phil_t
Nope, they're purple!!

Its TRUE!!!! They are only orange because of the chemicals pumped into them!! If they are grown organically then they are a pruplish colour!! I know that cos i read it in a newspaper ;)

Phil

One of the fine local agricultural universities here decided that a carrot in their school color was the way to go, and voila, marroon carrots:

http://www.chron.com/content/chronicle/business/98/01/27/carrot.html

Back