• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

New Reader New Member

chrisv24

Hi,

I am quite new to sitting down and reading books. I got a Kindle the other month though and have never looked back. Im hoping to find some more intersting stuff to read by engaging in discussions on here.

Chris

Hi,

I have put a few different things on. I have a book about NLP, LOTR and the book Im currently reading is a spy thriller called Cobra Breaking.

I love love love my Kindle too! Although I still love paper books and seem to buy at least two or three every week, I have so many yet to read! But I can't resist a bargain... Welcome!

Oh, I almost forgot, for the next few hrs of whatever is left in today you can get my novella (Heartfelt Cases: The Collins Case) for free for your kindles. How's that for a bargain :)

It's one of the promotional days I picked. I haven't gotten into really using my kindle. I need to get a better internet (wireless and faster) to make it convenient.

Hey readsalot, I just downloaded "Heartfelt Cases" so it's on my list to read. I LOVE the cover! Did you do that yourself? Regards, KJ.

Thanks. A friend of mine is an awesome comic book artist. He and I designed the cover together and then he drew it out with a pen on some fancy art paper and finally, he scanned it into the computer and colored it in. The outline of the buildings was his idea because he thought the cover needed some depth. He worked with a skyline of NYC and took pieces from random buildings and outlined them. I'll tell him you liked it.
You'll have to let me know what you think of the story. I write in several genres, so it's always nice to hear what other people think of each individual work.

Sorry, Chris, we sorta took over your thread 'cause you mentioned kindles. I do like that technology has allowed self-publishing to be easier.

Back