• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

New self-help book for Teens

Hi Everyone,

I'm a new author and i just wrote a self-help book for teens called Think and Grow Up: The Teenage Guide to Positive Rebellion. It's the first book in the self-help series Wise Rebels for teenagers. I recently self-published the book on amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Think-Grow-Up...=1395793334&sr=8-2&keywords=think+and+grow+up

Book Description:

Think And Grow Up is a book that will provide you with detailed information on some of the most important topics that individuals your age need to be more familiar with. Such topics include relationships, friendships, sex, the normality’s of being a teenager, and why grades don’t always matter in school. It’s a guidebook on what to expect and what to do in certain situations. It’s not a book meant to discourage you from anything, it is meant to provide you with all that you need to know so you can make decisions that will benefit your future. You will learn a lot about yourself by reading this book and as you take our advice (we hope you will) you will take pride in knowing that you are making informative and wise decisions in your life.

I would love for you guys to check it out and let me know what you think. Your feedback is always appreciated and it would be really helpful.

Back