• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

New young author seeking insight and feedback!

RyanPaulKegel

Hello all my name is Ryan Paul Kegel looking for some more reviews, insight, and thoughts on my book i've series i've created "The Legend of the Gatekeepers"
Concept: This story follows Rholdin a stubborn young man who thinks he knows it all, yet knows nothing of himself. He comes into contact with a “out of this world” calling to destiny from a crazed old man that will change his life and his understanding of reality forever. The old man tells Rholdin that he is a gatekeeper; a powerful warrior selected by the cosmos, and must train his spirit, body, and mind in order to open a gateway. A gateway will allow Rholdin to crossover into the Other World. The Other World is a plane of existence right in front of our eyes where creatures such as dragons and magic are all possible. There is a barrier of energy that separates these two worlds allowing them to both exist in peace. However this barrier is beginning to break down causing gates, brief rips in the barrier, to allow powerful creatures to cross over from the Other World and wreck havoc upon earth. Rholdin must believe the impossible, endure the harsh pains of life, travel to another plane of existence, choose between two loves, and save two worlds from utter destruction by uniting the chosen beings in this epic supernatural fight for balance.

Book 1: The Higher Calling

Book 2: The Other World

Book 3: The Fight for Balance

For more information i invite everyone to check the facebook page out that has more information on the book series as well as more art!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Legend-of-The-Gatekeepers/471136642974514

Attachments

• Cave-Scene-(LINK).png
    Cave-Scene-(LINK).png
    1,009.2 KB · Views: 0
Welcome. Please keep self promotion confined to the Member Publications | Shameless Self-Promotion thread.

Back