• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

new

Ruzi

I just signed up and after spending over a week looking for a nice book forum I think I've found it. Hopefully I'll be able to get to know some people on here before too long. I'm sixteen, from florida, and love reading. Anyway, I hope to have a nice time here.. This forums is a bit harder to navigate than some others I'm used to so, if there's any tips or small rules I may not know please tell me.

Indeed, you have found a nice book forum. Enjoy, and I'm sure you'll get to know tons of nice people here!

Cheers, Martin :D

Thank you all for the nice welcome, after spending some time looking through the forums I like it even more, you can bet you'll see me on here quite a bit, so if anyone ever wants to chat feel free to get up with me.

Hi, Ruzi. Have a nice time here.

I'd like also to add, that I really like your avatar.

Thank you, the image is from the cover of..book three I think,..from Planet Ladder.

Back