• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Newbie and aspiring author!

cirice

Hey! I'm a huge bibliophile and aspiring author. I'm crazy about all works that fall under horror and sci-fi, especially sticking to classics. I have also been known to dabble in some YA and dystopian novels :).

My favourite authors are George Orwell, Stephen King, Edgar Allan Poe, and J.K. Rowling. My favourite book is Nineteen Eighty-Four by Orwell.

I've also been getting into Dennis Wheatley lately, having unearthed 45 of his novels in near-perfect condition.

I'm always looking to expand my vocabulary, even though my casual vocabulary seems quite poor. I'm also super in to music, mainly Ghost, Purson, Magna Carta Cartel, Slipknot, and Avenged Sevenfold. I'm alternative with piercings and purple hair. :buttrock

Pets are probably the only thing more important to me than writing, as I own 3 rats, 2 cats, a dog, a python, a fish, and a bird.

Looking forward to posting on B&R! :)

Greetings!

Pets are quite important to me as well! As you can see I am no longer entirely human! Nice to see someone enjoying classics and a broad spectrum of writings. Christine was great. Must say I read it many, many years ago.

Enjoy!

Hey! I'm a huge bibliophile and aspiring author. I'm crazy about all works that fall under horror and sci-fi, especially sticking to classics. I have also been known to dabble in some YA and dystopian novels :).

My favourite authors are George Orwell, Stephen King, Edgar Allan Poe, and J.K. Rowling. My favourite book is Nineteen Eighty-Four by Orwell.

I've also been getting into Dennis Wheatley lately, having unearthed 45 of his novels in near-perfect condition.

I'm always looking to expand my vocabulary, even though my casual vocabulary seems quite poor. I'm also super in to music, mainly Ghost, Purson, Magna Carta Cartel, Slipknot, and Avenged Sevenfold. I'm alternative with piercings and purple hair. :buttrock

Pets are probably the only thing more important to me than writing, as I own 3 rats, 2 cats, a dog, a python, a fish, and a bird.

Hullo! I'm an unpublished author, as well, and if I'm not writing books I'm usually reading them. I prefer urban fantasy to horror, though I do read Stephen King ('Christine' is one I haven't got to yet). For the classics, my favourite (and one of my favourite books of all time) is Stoker's 'Dracula.' Nineteen Eighty-Four is on my TBR list.

I'm into the alternative style, though I have no piercings myself. Purple hair is awesome.

SF is my favourite genre, along with urban fantasy, though I also like YA and dystopian. My favourite author is CJ Cherryh. Have you read Stephen King's 'Lisey's Story' yet?

My brother and I used to have rats; they're awesome. Now we have a cat who won't let us introduce any other animals into the household.

You mentioned you're an aspiring author. What are you currently working on?

Back