• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Newbie Here.

LaMonica

Hi everyone. My name is LaMonica. I have been a life long reader. I will be 36 in October. I fell off reading for about the last 6 years. By fell off, I mean maybe only a book or two in those few years. Waaaay down from my 1 book a month. from when I was a teen. But I'm picking it back up. I've actually read 3 book in the last two months.

A book has to grab me in the beginning. I admit I have a LOT of unfinished books. But I think I'm back in the swing of thngs.

So I hope to have some great book discussions with all of you.

Ohh GAWD

So many books..But I'll try. This is in no certain order. Just some I can think of.

Pride & Prejudice - Jane Austin
Animal Farm - George Orwell
The Book Club- Mary Alice Monroe
Invisible Life - E. Lynn Harris
The Tale Of The Body Thief - Anne Rice
Misery - Stephen King
Second Child - John Saul
The Mermaids Singing- Val McDermid
The Alienist - Caleb Carr
A Long Fatal Love Chase - Louisa Mae Alcott
Cry To Heaven - Anne Rice
To Kill A Mockingbird - Harper Lee
American Psycho- Brent Easton Ellis
A Density Of Souls - Christopher Rice

I like horror, suspense, erotica. Just good fiction. I know there's more. But it's hard to think of them.

Hello! Welcome to the forum.

I see you like erotica & Anne Rice. I just finished reading Belinda by her. It was very interesting & quite a page-turner.

Well, I hope you like it here! :p

I read "Belinda" so long ago...wow..I forgot about that book. I loved it. I read most of her books, up until "The Vampire Armand".

Have you read the "Sleeping Beauty" books. The are highly erotic..and wonderful.

Back