• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

btw welcome blue smartie. stewart is not unfriendly, he just has an eye for detail. you will get used to him. bonne chance. also, stay away from ricky, she's the dirtiest of them all. :eek:

Well, picky... grumpy... whatever :)

Seriously though those sorts of comments can deter new comers from the book forum. Please refrain from those sorts of comments. Thank you.

jenngorham said:
is that a new word? :D

you are right though. without adequate research into stewart, one might think he was being mean.

Yes, it's called a typo :p :D

You have to know how to take him. That's probably a discussion I don't want in on tho :D

typo! mwa ha ha. that's hilarious(this is blatant sarcasm). :p

as to that conversation, i agree. let us digress.

welcome blue-smartie. do you eat the red ones last?

jenngorham said:
welcome blue-smartie. do you eat the red ones last?

The last ones I eat are the orange ones, then the red ones, then the blue ones, in that order. The red ones are a close second but the blue ones are the best :)

Cheers!

My sister used to tell me the red ones were made from crushed red beetles - thats how they got the colour, it never stopped me eating them though! :)

blue_smartie said:
Wo, these moderators are scarily efficient.

Well, you're half right... I'll let you decide whether we're efficient or just plain scary. ;) Welcome to the forum, blue_smartie! :)

And Ellie82 - your sister was probably right: they used to crush beetles to get cochineal for red food colouring! :eek:

Back