• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Newest book in the Ender series: Ender in Exile

sparkchaser

Administrator and Stuntman
Staff member
Ender in Exile is the newest book in the Ender series and takes place between Ender's Game and Speaker for the Dead.

Has anyone read it yet? I know I'll end up buying it and I just hope it won't be as disappointing as Children of the Mind.

I've only ever read Enders Game and Enders Shadow, I should catch up to these series' and finish them off. I heard a while back that they'd be making a movie off of Enders Game, I wonder how that'll fair out.

We saw it at the B&N over the weekend, didn't even know there was a new one out 'til we saw it. Looks interesting. We'll most likely pick it up sometime.

But we got the Marvel comic of Ender's Game! Yay! The second issue comes out tomorrow. They will also be doing an Ender's Shadow comic as well.

There is no movie right now; not in production or anywhere near it. It's just been rumored for years and years and years.

Here's an article with quotes from Card over the comics, Bean, and Hollywood:
NYCC '08: Ender's Game Coming to Marvel - Marvel.com News

Back