• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

NHL All Star Game

Ell

Anyone (Prolixic?) catch the All Star game on Sunday?

Thought it was one of the most entertaining they've had in quite some time. The last part of 3rd period, plus the overtime and shoot-out were great fun to watch :D

I didn't see it, but I saw the highlights.

The newspaper I work for printed an erroneous headline that claimed the USA won. I caught it but it was too late and the paper had already gone to press.

We did change the online version though.

I didn't catch it and I'm still in mourning. I don't think they broadcast it in this simple hamlet. There were three Dallas Stars there, I think. At least three, so I really wanted to watch it. Alas, it was not to be...sigh.

Prolixic,

Sorry you missed it! Great game.

There were 2 Dallas Stars: Mike Modano and Bill Guerin. Modano scored during regulation and Guerin scored in the tie-breadking shoot0out.

Vancouver had 3 players :D: Markus Naslund, Todd Bertuzzi, and Ed Jovanowski. The only one not to score was Bertuzzi (though he hit a goalpost).

Here's a link to articles on the game.

Back