• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Nice ebook series

olivia

kickbox
I just finished reading a new series (it's young, so there are only two entries) called "The Fringe Killers" series written by Jack Wallen. It's ebook only but really worth the time. The gist of the series is the main protagonist (a Female detective in Louisville, KY) are hunting down killers that are targeting members of various fringe societies.

In the first book, A Blade Away, a rather twisted serial killer is killing transgendered men. In the second book, Gothica, the killer is targeting a darker society (Goths).

What is really great about these books is the relationship between the main character and her partner. I simply fell in love with these two characters. I felt like I knew these two so well and want to know them so much more.

If you are a lover of thriller novels, give these a try. You can get them for your Kindle (which is how I read them), NOOK, sony eReader, and iPad.

Enjoy.

Olivia

Hi everyone,

I recently got the Barnes and Noble Nook and am excited to start moving my reading collection onto it. I was wondering though if anyone knew if there were plans to make the Harry Potter series available in an ebook format. I have already bought the entire series, but as everyone knows, the books became more and more thick, and it would be nice to be able to have all 7 books at my fingertips. I am not looking for any illegal or free way to download these books, I just wanted to know if there are plans to make it into an ebook. Thanks.

Back