• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Nice forum

mdragon159

kickbox
Just signed up about 5 min. before this post. I like this forum. Was searching for a great forum to talk about books while I'm not reading a book or after I finished all of them I have currently.

I love fantasy books. Trying to write some of my own novels (fantasy of coarse). Fantasy is the best for me. :) What's your favorite genre?

Hello! Welcome to the forum! :)
I don't think I really favor a particular genre, but I like fantasy also.
What fantasy novels do you like?

Some fave sci-fi/fantasy of mine:
Pulman's His Dark Materials
Card's Ender's Game
Gaiman's The Sandman (graphic novel)

I like many fanstasy books. The ones I like the most are the ones that are unpredictable. Also, the must-turn-page ones.

One thing that is very cool of fantasy books is that you can make up an entire new world. I'm trying currently to make up stories (fantasy most likely) of my own. Found out that planning before writing the story is good. Before, I just used to make up the story while I wrote. Got to nowhere.

Welcome :) I also enjoy the fantasy genre, the best I have read in the last couple of years have been George R. R. Martin's Song of Ice and Fire series.

Back