• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

NIV- A new both contemporary and historical love story

Itamar S.N

Hi Everybody

I'm Itamar S.N, the author of the debut novel, NIV. I wanted to interest you in my book, and hopefully spread its being... You can check my novel on amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Niv-Itamar-S-N/dp/1899713220/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1362032026&sr=8-1&keywords=niv+itamar+s.n
I'm enclosing a short synopsis for your impression:
While NIV deals with issues which appear contemporary, it actually explores the timelessness of the human struggle to forge relationships. Two stories unfold in two different times and at two different locations, finally merging as one, with a touch of the supernatural.
One is the story of a young gay artist in today’s Tel Aviv, Israel who falls in love with the agent that gave him his first break. The agent is shaken by his attraction to the young artist in a modern society that still sits in judgment of gays and makes it difficult for them to openly express their attachments to a same sex partner.
The other story takes place in Azerbaijan on the brink of WWI where a Muslim young man and a Christian young woman try to honor their commitment to each other in the midst of a bloody encounter between Muslims and Christians which demonizes each in the eyes of the other’s family and community.
These four characters are actually two souls in different incarnations, which in a bright moment meet and recognize their parallel struggles. Their meeting results in the closing of their karmic circle, allowing the present day characters to evolve.

Hope I made you a little curious.. Thanks
Itamar

NIV-FINAL-COVER-250pp-18112012c.jpg

Back