• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Non stop think about

Kaz

Books!

I do think about books when I am at work, home and somewhere else in every mornings, afternoons and nights.
Wonders when I read my book.
I always think when I come here to surf this forum and wonder what you all talk about..... of course about Books!!!
Everytime I go shopping, think oh yeah What am I going to buy a new book or more!
When I see my mate who likes books, think what they read at the moment? Makes a good conversation about books as others look at us and think must be mad or what?

I wonder do you feel same??

For what it is worth, I don't think about books all of the time. However, it does seem like they are always just below the surface. I always have a book with me. My walls, tables, chairs and other flat surfaces are covered with them.
There are even times when I am in a book store, or on my way to a book store, that I will have this sort of vision, or daydream, about the kind of book I want to buy. I mean, physically the kind of book (it's size, weight and color).
I also can't walk past someone who is reading, wherever it may be, without trying to see what book they have. I don't, though, have any friends with whom I can discuss books. (My friends all read, but not compulsively.)
So, I guess the answer is "no" and "yes".

I don't think about books constantly. I do however have a lot of moments in conversation where I go "oooh, I read something like this somewhere"

And the walking past people thing? I have that as well. Same thing with people switching CDs in their discman: I'll always try to take a peek.

For the record I don't think about books all the time but I do think about them often. My freinds all think I'm weird because if i don't have a book in my hand it's in my purse or my back pack. They all read......sometimes but they don't have as much of a passion for it as I do. I have that walking by thing too, I'm always curious what their reading and if i've read it it takes a real effort not to tell then whats going to happen and if i see them again the first thing I say is"What part are you at now?"

Back