• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Noob

headpodd

Hi all

Just thought I'd pop in and say hello, registered today.

I'll read any type of book as long as it is good in its field - horror, comedy, modern, classics, high brow, low brow, fiction, non-fiction, you get the picture...

Am currently reading Moving Pictures by Terry Pratchett.

See you around

headpodd

Hi there headpodd, welcome to the forum.

I've only ever read one Pratchett, The Colour of Magic, but look forward to reading more sometime soon. There's a few threads floating around on the subject too - if you can find them :)

enjoy

Mxx

Welcome to the boards, headpodd. You'll find us a friendly bunch of booklovers!!

By the way, why did you name this thread Noob? (Or am I missing something ridiculously obvious here?)

Cheers, Martin :D

That would classify as 'Ridiculously Obvious', wouldn't it? :(

Cheers, (a rather silly) Martin :D

I will pay more attention to what I title my posts in the future (when i can pick my self off the floor from laughing so much).

Cheers guys

*sobs quietly in a corner, polishing his wooden shoes and looking at his collection of tulips, desperately wanting to gain acces to his stash of weed, which was stolen by a hooker*

Really, you have to polish your clogs?? What kind of oil do you use for that, my guess would be Linseed Oil?? :D

Phil

Ok, so maybe we've pushed the joke a little to far now - creeps off and hides from the forum

Sorry :confused:

Phil

I'm starting to get angry... you won't like me when I'm angry...

hulk.jpg

I'm really sorry if I insulted everyone and made martin and phil angry.

Apologies - once again. I'm quite harmless really.
:confused:

I'm not in the least bit angry! Don't worry about it at all! I was just having some innocent fun!

Grrrrrrr, im angry :mad: Oh .... no .... wait .... im not :p Like Martin i too was just messin'

I dont know, you go away for three days and come back to see 145 unread messages!!!

Phil

Back