• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Notice: Forum software has been upgraded

Andy R

I was going to move the site to a new server tonight but the Registrar gave me errors when trying to change the DNS. I have contacted them for support. Instead of turning the site off for the evening and not doing anything I upgraded the software running the forums to the latest version which was just released this week. We are now running version 3.7 of vBulletin. As Stewart pointed out elsewhere there are some features that are pretty cool like tagging. We will post some tutorials on how to use the various new features in the days to come.

I still have one issue which is restoring the drop down links for the blocks in the header (see attachment). I have emailed Darren to see if I can get a copy of the code that is used for that system. I should have it fixed shortly.

Regarding the move to a new server, I will post when I hear back and the DNS issues are resolved.
missing link.gif

Back