• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Number the Stars

mchmathlab

Hello class!

Good job, You found our post-:D

Remember that this forum is open to the public so your posts can be viewed and responded to by anyone. Be mature and keep your posts to opinions about the book. After you post your reply, view your classmates' replies and respond to them. This should be interesting and fun.

What do you think of the book so far?

What do you think will happen?

Would you recommend this book to anyone else?

Ms. F
:eek:

:eek::p I think the book is ok, but ive alredy read it so i know what will happen.
I would recommend this book book to someone else cause its good.:D :cool: :rolleyes: :) :eek:

From Autumn Romo

hello miss fretwell!!

what i think of the book so far yes this book is really getting really good and i cant wwait till we watch the movie i think it will get great!!:D

i am not sure what will happen but i think it is going to be a good book and i think it will be good enough to have a little relaxing just to watch the movie , after reading the book!!!:eek:

yes! i would love to recommend this book to anyone else but i like the book so far!!!:p :D :eek: :confused: :)

thanks for letting me do this i like to do this more often!!!!

Hello class!

Remember that this forum is open to the public so your posts can be viewed and responded to by anyone. Be mature and keep your posts to opinions about the book. After you post your reply, view your classmates' replies and respond to them. This should be interesting and fun.

Ms. F

A.j. Lee

It is an awesome book it keepes me on the edge of my seet.
Yes! I recommend it to everyone:cool: :cool: :confused: :p

Hello class!

Ms. F

Anthony,
I am glad you like the book so much! Can you be more specific? What exactly do you like about the book? Tell the public more about what makes it a great choice so that they can decide if they want to read it also or teach it to a class.
Ms. F

Hey Gabby,
I am glad you like it so much! Be more specific.... what exactly do you like about it? What is your favorite thing about the book.... the history, the characters, the moral??
Tell the members of the community what would make this a great book to choose for their classes or themselves.
Ms. F
mgoogles

i am glad that you like this book but i think that if you get to read this book more then you will get to read the other books if they come out with but htey could be he same ones but differnt!!

i think that if you read more than you get more into the book

thx, autumn romo

hye mrs.frettwell i think that this book is very funny i think that thi book will realy get me interested into it!!

thanks for letting me read this book!!

Sorry to butt in on a class discussion (at least I'm hoping that's what this is!)

I read this book in grade school and just loved it! It inspired me to read a few more of Lois Lowry's books. It's great to hear so many people are still enjoying it today. I'd love to hear some of your parts (don't forget to use the
spoiler tags
!) and what other books you'd recommend to people your age.

Hello, I'm not in your class, but I have to say that Number the Stars by Lois Lowry is a very good book indeed!
We can learn about history in it... and I find it touching at some parts. And you can feel the excitement when the main character brings the food to her uncle and gets caught by a German guard...
Well, good luck on your class discussion! =]

Back