• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Off Grid, by Backwoods

Backwoods

Off Grid-Small1.jpg
Off Grid, By Backwoods
Johnny & Rae Lynn Tapper find safety in solitude, hidden deep within the shelter of the Rocky Mountains. Terrorists have taken away the country they once knew and they survive, secluded and alone, by living off the land. They live wild new lives in a wild new world, living among the wild animals of the vast Colorado wilderness. There are no phones. There is no power. There are few people. They are completely 'Off Grid'.
Find Off Grid and other titles from Backwoods at:
http://booksbybackwoods.weebly.com/

A full list of suppliers and corresponding links are available on my website.
(Amazon, Apple, Kobo, Diesel, Barnes & Noble, Sony, Smashwords, Lulu, etc.)

I am the author of this book. Thank you, ~Backwoods~

Last edited:
You have the amazon link? All I can find are books about small gardens, solar panels, how to build wood cabins, and AR-15 modification kits.

The second book in the Off Grid Series titled 'Stronghold' is now available as well. I will soon post information on it as well. Thank you, Backwoods

Review of "Off Grid", by Backwoods
this review via Authonomy.com

Hi Backwoods. Finished your upload and I am going to deliver my humble verdict. I loved it. When I was a kid I used to watch Grizzly Adams and always hankered after that kind of life. I know you are probably the finest outdoorsman in your country and you are inspirational. Loved your story, I can't fault it because it happens the way it does, and probably would do, given the circumstances. You should have a copy in every outdoor supply shop from Washington state to New York State and down to Georgia. You should get copies into outdoor supply shops. It will sell very well, (it is like a guide) to the people who you want to reach. At the end of the day, they may learn something about human nature and how to be a leader and a good person in a critical time and situation (long term). Even through periods of great hardship, were self resilience is a key factor in re-building society from the ground up with the technology that has been left behind. Put it this way, If the shit hit the fan, I would want you at my side.

Kindest Regards
Jack Waters
Reuben Falls, Dark Legacy

Back