• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Official Reviewers Wanted

Darren

We're in the process of looking for a group of "official" reviewers for Book & Reader. We've had a few requests for reviews from authors and publishers, and I don't have the time to take them all on myself!

You should ideally have already posted some reviews in our old reviews library (which will be coming back later in the Summer), or have your reviews online elsewhere.

Reviewers would have to be volunteers (although we could probably send you a B&R mug/mousemat etc once in a while!). Reviewers would retain complete ownership of their reviews - in other words, your reviews would be non-exclusive and you could post them elsewhere.

Review copies would be yours to keep (part of our terms for accepting review copies from authors and publishers), but reviewing books isn't just a way of getting free books!

The "workload" is entirely up to you. You can reviews as few or as many as you want, but we are looking for quality reviews.

So, if you're interested, drop me a PM (stating your "experience" and the genres you're interested in) and I'll be in touch.

Thanks.

Darren.

Back