• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Oh, and by the way ..

Motokid said:
Wait! Wait! Wait!!!!

We have tiny little critters making whoopie and breeding like wabbits all over our faces. These things eat our dead skin, but never poop. Never need to poop.

And there are "pillow condoms"

And somebody tried to post that reading too much might deprive you of knowledge....

fascinating....
lmao... very fascinating.

Motokid said:
Wait! Wait! Wait!!!!
And there are "pillow condoms"

I guess they aren't really condoms persay (ie not made of latex and full of lube) :cool: Here is the general idea, for anyone who really wants to know what a "pillow condom" is. They make them big enough for mattresses too.

I read the other day that not making your bed will make it harder for the dust mites to survive, as they prefer the warmth that putting the covers back on creates.

Sounded good to me!!

Boy mehastings, you sure know how to knock a guy down.

I was just getting up the nerve to ask about resevoir tip, ribbed, and or heated lubrication pillow condoms....

I guess it's back to reality now...where's my banana?

Motokid said:
Boy mehastings, you sure know how to knock a guy down.

I was just getting up the nerve to ask about resevoir tip, ribbed, and or heated lubrication pillow condoms....

I guess it's back to reality now...where's my banana?

Actually, they do kindof have a texture to them. Better than ribbed...bumped! :D

Anybody staying at the Motel 6 tonight? The Ritz-Carleton?

Or simply going to rest their sweet little hairy headsie on one of them small airplane pillows? Or even the seatback?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

:eek:

Back