• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Oh boy! I'm a newbie!!!

Fenrys

Hello!!!

Brand new here. I hope to have some lively converstions here! :D

Let me know if there is anything I need to know to fit in here :confused:

Originally posted by Fenrys
Let me know if there is anything I need to know to fit in here :confused:

Yes, we take your lunch money once per week :)

Hello, and welcome.

Having an interest in books and signing up mean that you already fit in with the rest of us, so just relax and put your feet up.

What are you reading just now?

Mxx

Welcome

If you weren't totally confused about writing when you registered here, we promise to rectify that situation as quickly as possible.

Welcome to the boards, hope you'll enjoy it as much as we do, but I'm sure you will.

I noticed that your signature comes from 'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy'. Are you a fan of Douglas adams' work? Because if you are, well... I like you already, and if you aren't, then get the shite of my boards! (Sorry Darren, I know they're not actually mine)

Anyway... welcome, and don't be a stranger. The more the merrier!

Cheers, Martin :D

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Right now I am reading Battlefield Earth. I saw it at half-price books for one dollar and I love long books. I heard the movie sucked but the book was really good, so I thought I would give it a try.

The writing style is a little bit juvenile but it's OK. Haven't read much SiFi, maybe someone could make a recomendation =)

That's all for now :D

Back