• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

On board!

spywannabe

Glad to be on board! I read mostly fiction and and hope to find lots of good recommendations on espionage, murder thrillers, and fantasy books!

Hey!

Welcome! Your name brings to mind the movie that I saw last night. It's sort of an oldie (moderately old, anyhow), but check out Spygame with Robert Redford and Brad Pitt if you haven't seen it before.

Just recently it myself for the first time. My kind of intrigue and suspense!

Hi spy: Have read The Gatehouse - really like De Mille's writing. I think he has a new one in the works pretty soon if I'm not mistaken. Also liked Spygame with Redford and company. :)

Another cool flick

Another great flick is "The Good Shepherd," which is about the birth of the CIA (fictional account). I'm into this kind of book/movie too, btw. Check out the book, "Priceless: How I Went Undercover To Rescue the World's Stolen Treasures," by Robert Wittman, for a great FBI true story.

Leonardo Noto

Back